Fitness freak People, run, do cycling or swimming without the discomfort of a heart rate monitor chest strap now. Mio LINK tracks your heart rate with precision from your wrist, so you can train with heart and train in comfort. Picture the Heart Rate Monitor on the screen of your favorite fitness app, alongside your speed and cadence sensors. With built-in Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ connectivity, Mio LINK frees you to connect and share your fitness data in real-time with dozens of popular iPhone and Android fitness apps, GPS watches, and bike computers. Buy Now.
How to get this offer?
- Click here for product page
- Add product into the cart
- login or register
- Add your shipping information
- Make the final payment
Key Feature of Mio FUSE Heart Rate Monitor and Fitness band
Track Your Day. In Action.
Mio FUSE is a sleek all-in-one performance wristband that combines the features of a heart rate monitor, sports watch, and activity tracker. Monitor the intensity of your workouts and your movement throughout the day for a more comprehensive look at exertion, recovery, and overall fitness than any other product on the market.
FUSE transmits heart rate via Bluetooth Smart (4.0) and ANT+, so you can display and store heart rate data with your smartphone, bike computer, GPS watch, or any other compatible device. Other features include:
- Built-in accelerometer to capture steps, calories, distance, and pace
- Optical heart rate monitor, for EKG-accurate heart rate without a chest strap
- Configurable heart rate zones
- 5-color LED and vibration alerts to indicate heart rate zone
- Chronograph timer
- Offline storage of 2 weeks of daily activity data and 30 hours of workout data
- Water resistant to 30 meters
Connect Your Fitness band Experience
With built-in Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ connectivity, Mio FUSE frees you to connect and share your fitness band data in real-time with dozens of popular iPhone and Android fitness apps, GPS watches, and bike computers. You can also use the Mio GO app to personalize your heart rate zones, store your workouts, and automatically sync your fitness data for review.
Some of our customer favorites include Strava, Wahoo, MapMyRun, MapMyRide, Endomondo, Runtastic, and Digifit.
Why Train With Heart?
Heart rate training is the most effective way to track your fitness and improve your performance. That’s why Mio develops innovative, easy-to-use products that make heart rate monitoring comfortable and accessible for all athletes.
- Understand your physiological response to exercise with real-time, continuous feedback.
- Prevent injury caused by overtraining and improper pacing.
- Improve workout efficiency and effectiveness by training in the appropriate heart rate zone.
- Develop your body’s ability to use fat as fuel.
- Accurately track your progress.